KLIPPEL LIVE - Free of charge web-seminars
This format is an informative new webinar series as we continue to educate and support loudspeaker designers and manufacturers around the globe. To kick this off, we start with a 15 part series about "Acoustical Measurement of Sound System Equipment according to IEC 60268-21". In this site you will find the currently newest KLIPPEL Live Parts and all further information about previous and next series of KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars.
The first KLIPPEL LIVE series have started with a 15 part web-seminar about using the IEC 60268-21 acoustical measurement standard, perfect for anyone working with speakers, headphone and other audio devices.
This includes practical information regarding:
- Quickly and accurately measuring in normal, non-anechoic rooms
- Comprehensive distortion testing
- Linking physical and perceptual evaluation
Electrical and Mechanical Measurement of Transducers and Systems according IEC 60268-22
The second KLIPPEL LIVE series will address the following points:
- Considering fundamental physical relationships
- Exploiting the power of loudspeaker modelling (lumped, modal, finite element, system oriented…)
- Identification of free model parameters
- Optimal design and product development
- Consequences for DSP development
- and much more
More information will follow soon.