KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 9
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar
Part 9: Intermodulation Distortion Measurements – Music is More than a Single Tone
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will discuss intermodulation distortion in detail including physical causes, measurement techniques and result interpretation.
- Wednesday, 17th June 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Summer Time)
- Physical causes for intermodulation distortion
- Measurements according to IEC Standard 20268-21
- Testing with a two-tone stimulus
- Testing with a multi-tone complex
- Interpretation of the results
- Practical demos
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.