Three-day Lecture 2020 by Prof. Wolfgang Klippel
Sound Quality of Audio Systems - Modelling, Measurement and Control
Join engineers from around the globe for the Three-day Lecture 2020 in Dresden!
Dates: March 9th - 11th, 2020
Location: Technical University of Dresden (Helmholtzstraße 9, 01069 Dresden, Germany)
Registration Fee: 360€ (19% VAT incl.); Free of charge for students and university staff!
Registration now open!
Content Overview for the 3-Day Lectrue
- Comprehensive assessment of audio systems
- Physical measurement and perceptional evaluation
- Root cause analysis of signal distortion
- Designing green speakers - providing more output
- With higher efficiency and lower cost
- Adaptive, nonlinear control of electro-acoustical transducer
- Creating products with maximum user value
- Designing loudspeaker systems with typical program material (music)
- Product reliability, endurance testing, SPLmax
- Matching amplifier and speaker giving maximum sound output