Other Useful 3rd Party Tools
Here you can find a list of useful hard- and software tools from other suppliers cooperating with KLIPPEL.
FEA2SCN - FEA to Scanning Vibrometer System
FEA2SCN are modules to link Finite Element Analyses with the Klippel Scanner Analysis (SCN System).
- Interpolation of data from non-structured FEA-meshes
- Allow acoustic and acceleration decomposition of FEA-results
- Support for 2D and 3D models exploiting possible symmetries
- Include simulation of electromagnetic motor system (T/S parameters)
- Eliminates unacceptable long computational run-times of 3D non-axisymmetric transducers, passive radiators, loudspeaker cabinets, etc.
FEA2SCN is supported for ANSYS and COMSOL Multiphysics. Modules for other FEA-tools can be developed – contact True Technology.
Please find more information in Application Note 66.