KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 7
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 7: Amplitude Compression - Less Output at Higher Amplitudes
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will investigate the causes of amplitude compression and the consequences for testing along with live demos.
- Wednesday, 03rd June 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Summer Time)
- Physical causes for amplitude compression
- Consequences for testing
- Measurement according IEC Standard 20268 21
- Overview of other useful test methods
- Interpretation of the results
- Practical demos
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.